It's time for our favorite Pottery Studio Fundraiser of the year!
Mondaes Makerspace provides the most accessible pottery program we've found in the country! How do we do it? With your help. ❤️
This year, it only makes sense to combine our favorite event with our 1 Year New Building Anniversary! Mondaes has been open since 2007, but moved to 12,000 sq feet in fall of 2022.
How this Tea & Cake Party Works:
- Students, local potters, and Mondaes team are busy throwing handmade stoneware tea cups of all shapes and sizes until the event opening on 10/14 at 9am.
- We'll add all donations to the in-store display until the event during the pre-sale, but pick ups are ON the morning of the event or anytime thereafter. Historically, buyers line up at the door so they get first pick!
- Each purchase of a Tea Cup is $20 in advance here, or $25 at the door. Beware... once you see them in person you will have a hard time choosing and will want more than one! Most supporters prefer to purchase at least 2 tea cups in advance. These make great holiday gifts, so load up!
- If you are attending the opening event on 10/17 between 9am-10pm, you can also sample our new loose-leaf teas (in your cup, or in paper cups). Mondaes will be installing a full service loose-leaf tea bar, open during all retail hours, in 2023.
- Proceeds from this event help greatly to ensure our firing equipment, space, and offerings are up to date as costs rise, allowing for our low-cost student program to exist. Check out "How to Help" below, even if you're not local!
HOW TO HELP:
- Purchase as many tea cup vouchers as you can in advance at $20 each. This helps potters know how many to keep making before the event opening, and gives you $5 off per cup!
- Come to the Tea & Cake Kickoff, Oct. 14, anytime from 9am-10pm, and claim as many tea cups as you like! Cup prices change to $25 at the kickoff, so load up early. Cups can not be chosen prior to the kickoff, but vouchers can be used anytime through Nov. 18. Get FREE TEA at the kickoff!
- KEEP SHARING our Tea & Cake Fundraiser link and Facebook eent until the event opening, and check social channels to see NEW teacups added ot the front display! Many continue to be added before and even after the opening event date.
New kilns & equipment mean less repairs and more savings, which keep our class prices the lowest in the country. We also have MORE time to spend teaching instead of troubleshooting, and students get a consistent learning experience.
Aside from our publicly listed classes, we also work with many local counseling, rehab, work study programs, and STEAM grants through Public Schools. These tea cup purchases support MANY local initiatives! ❤️
Due to the fundraising nature of this event, tea cup purchases are non-refundable. Please choose your cups anytime between the Kick-Off on Oct. 14 or before Nov. 18, If vouchers are not redeemed for a tea cup we will consider them a donation.