Ashford's new E-Spinner 3 is the smallest, lightest and quietest most versatile e-spinner ever. Take it with you, wherever you go. Watch the video below to hear the birds chirp outside over the wheel's motor!
- Smooth lacquer finish
- Quick and easy bobbin change with snap-in flyer bearing.
- Convenient spinning and plying with a sliding hook flyer, frictionless yarn guides, 15mm (5/8in) orifice and reducer bush.
- The e-Spinner 3 has a quiet but powerful 12 volt DC 2.0 amp 70 watt motor with soft start and infinitely variable speed from 0-1800 rpm.
- The optional 12 volt car cord enables you to use it in your car, caravan, RV, or boat with a battery pack.
- Light weight only 2kg (4.4lbs)
- Compact only 26 x 14 x 21.5cm (10¼ x 5½ x 8½ins)
- Padded carry bag with shoulder straps
- Three jumbo bobbins, 225gm (8oz) capacity
- Tensioned lazy kate
- Bottle of oil
- On/off foot controller
Patsy Zawistoski Test Drives the new e-Spinner 3
Patsy, the Spinning Guru, is a master, international handspinner and teacher !