These come from a local Idaho Beekeeper and candle artisan, and we can't get enough of their work! Each candle is hand poured and released from a mold which can only be used 1-2 times per day while the hot wax cools. The farmer raises and tends the bees, refines the wax by hand, and creates each unique candle.
Hand Poured Candles:
- Are made from 100% clean-burning Local Idaho Beeswax
- Contain NO Paraffin or artificial scents
- Burn 2x longer than paraffin candles
- Handmade in Idaho
- Limited to Stock on Hand: Contact us for larger orders with at least 2 weeks lead time during high demand seasons
- Dimensions: 2.75" high x 3.5" wide, with some handmade variability