Ashford has made a loom that is inexpensive, compact and cute, without sacrificing function. New to weaving? Watch the helpful videos below produced by Ashford on how to warp and weave!
This is a loom for new and experienced weavers. The perfect classroom loom. Whether you are learning to weave for the first time, want to learn new techniques or sample your wonderful yarns, this loom is fun and easy to use. Just add yarn!
This is the perfect gift for a new weaver. Anybody can weave on this wonderful little loom. The 20cm (8ins) weaving width allows you to sample all your favorite rigid heddle patterns, textures and colors. So compact, it is only 1.1 kg (2.5lbs).
The loom is made from beautiful solid natural Silver Beech timber and has strong handles, ratchets and clicker pawls so your warp never unwinds unintentionally.
- Available in 10" 16" Widths
- 20cm (8ins) weaving width
- Only 1.1 kg (2.5lbs)
- 7.5 DPI (30/10) reed
- Includes 2 lacquered 26cm (10ins) shuttles
- Warping tools - 7.5dpi (30/10) reed, step by step instruction booklet, 2 shuttles, threading hook, warping peg and clamp.
- Also available are 2.5, 5, 10 and 12.5 DPI (10, 20, 40 and 50/10) reeds so you can weave fine to textured yarns
- Caroline Gough, from Antrim, UK
Philip Driscoll, Roade, Northampton, UK
Watch the SampleIt Loom Video!
Click here for solo warping instructions
Watch the Tying On Your Warp Video