This 1823HE 240 Volt Kiln by Olympic is our top-selling complete model for the advancing hobbyist & pro potter who would like a mid-sized kiln. The interior dimensions are perfect for one potter throwing mid-sized work, or pieces under 23" high. You won't have to wait weeks to fill it while attempting to conserve power. Good news on that topic: these are the most efficient kilns we've used!
Each 1823HE kiln is made of 3" brick for extra insulation and energy efficiency and fires to cone 10/2350°. These kilns are equipped with the Bartlett Instruments 12 key electronic controller, and we've included the V6-CF controlled for FREE with six ramp-hold user programs and multiple features including delay start, preheat, cone offset, skip step and many more for precise firings every time. Messages and Information are available for reviewing a firing profile before or during the firing, viewing the current segment the firing is in, and cone table for easy look up of temperature and cone number equivalents.
- Inside dimensions: 17.5" wide x 22.5" deep
- Fires to cone 10-2350°F (DO purchase a cone 10 model if you fire to cone 6 more often - this prolongs the life of the elements.
- Also available in 208 Volt by special order, or with the features below.
- Lift gate and residential delivery in the U.S. included with our FREE shipping
- 1 Year Limited Warranty offered by Olympic, 3 year service grade warranty from Mondaes.
FREE Furniture Kit Includes:
- 1 - 15.5” x 15.5” octagon shelf
- 4 - 15.5” x 7 3/4” half shelves
- 6 each of 4, 6, 8 inch small square posts
- 1 lb bag kiln wash
Additional Features Available by Special Order: