This 1823HE 240 Volt Kiln by Olympic is our top-selling complete model for the advancing hobbyist & pro potter who would like a mid-sized kiln. The interior dimensions are perfect for one potter throwing mid-sized work, or pieces under 23" high. You won't have to wait weeks to fill it while attempting to conserve power. Good news on that topic: these are the most efficient kilns we've used!
Each 1823HE kiln is made of 3" brick for extra insulation and energy efficiency and fires to cone 10/2350°. These kilns are equipped with the Bartlett Instruments 12 key electronic controller, and we've included the V6-CF controlled for FREE with six ramp-hold user programs and multiple features including delay start, preheat, cone offset, skip step and many more for precise firings every time. Messages and Information are available for reviewing a firing profile before or during the firing, viewing the current segment the firing is in, and cone table for easy look up of temperature and cone number equivalents.
- Inside dimensions: 17.5" wide x 22.5" deep
- Fires to cone 10-2350°F (DO purchase a cone 10 model if you fire to cone 6 more often - this prolongs the life of the elements.
- Also available in 208 Volt by special order, or with the features below. This listing shows the actual model we have in stock ready for pick up, all other orders may be made by phone with the add-ons below and flat-rate shipping of $149.00 to your residence outside the Treasure Valley. Free lift-gate and residential delivery included with our flat-rate shipping.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty offered by Olympic, 3 year service grade warranty from Mondaes.
FREE Furniture Kit Includes:
- 1 - 15.5” x 15.5” octagon shelf
- 4 - 15.5” x 7 3/4” half shelves
- 6 each of 4, 6, 8 inch small square posts
- 1 lb bag kiln wash
Additional Features Available by Special Order: