These cold water fiber reactive dyes are known all over the world. The undisputed king of tie dye, Procion MX is also one of the most versatile dyes available. Mix the concentrated dye powder with warm tap water to create the most vivid and colorfast of all dyes for cellulose fibers. With Jacquard’s assortment, you can create an infinite palette of colors, ranging from light pastels to deep, vibrant hues.
- Typically, one 2/3 oz/19 g bottle will dye more than 1 lb/.45 kg of dry fabric.
(Very bright colors will require more dye and pastel colors will require less.)
cellulose fibers: paper, canvas hemp, cotton, linen, jute, ramie, sisal, rayon
(May use protein fibers if acidified.)
Sizes* - 43 Colors
- 2/3 oz/19 g (Item PMX1)
- 8 oz/.23 kg (Item PMX2)
- Also available in 1 & 5 lb BULK quantities for huge savings! Everything from Mondaes ships FREE with an order over $75, or FREE to the store when you choose "In-Store Pick-Up" at checkout!
- 1 lb:16 oz/.45 kg (Item PMX3)
- 5 lb, 10 lb, & 20 lb bags!
*8 oz, 1 lb, and 5 lb sizes are available at a HUGE discount! Please contact us for bulk quantities. We will be adding these to the site shortly.
- Tie Dyeing with a Pro:
- Tie Dye Rainbow Spiral: http://vimeo.com/65859005
- Tie Dye Rainbow Heart: http://vimeo.com/66074804
- Color Magnet™ by Jacquard: http://vimeo.com/65588549