Speedball's Boss Series of pottery wheels offers high quality performance at an exceptional value. Boasting the features and capabilities artists require at a value that can't be matched, these wheels are an affordable new industry standard for intro through advanced potters.
For professional potters working with large form, Speedball's Big Boss Elite SQ is the answer.
Features include a 1.0 HP industrial motor, 14" wheel head and 175 lb. centering capacity. Wheel head direction is easily changed with reversing plug, and foot pedal provides smooth variable control (0-240)
Wheel also includes:
- 2 free Bats: One 7" square and One 12" round
- Splash Pan/Wheel Collar
- Removable Bat Pins
- Large raised Work Table, easy to use work space near the pottery
- 1 free instructional DVD: "How to throw your first Pot"
- 1 free Speedball Glazes Sample Pack!
- 5 year warranty
- Click Here for the Clay Boss Wheel Series Owner's Manual
- Creative Industries' solid state electronic control, automatically adjusts torque and speed based on load demands while delivering superior pedal response.
- Reversible -- Change wheel head direction with a reversing plug.
- Legs and frame are powder coated for highest durability and improved scratch and corrosion resistance
- All-steel construction -- for strength, durability and rigidity
- 14" steel and cast and machined wheel head -- includes removable bat pins
- Electronic speed controls -- assures maximum torque and smooth response
- Automatic belt tensioning -- keeps the 4-groove poly-v drive belt tight for maximum performance
- Permanent magnet DC motor -- a 1.0 HP motor provides excellent dependable, variable speed and super quiet power
- Durable, powder coated steel foot pedal -- offers smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm