🎄This product is currently shipping with a 6-8 week waiting period once purchased. A purchase places your reservation in the queue and is non-refundable unless wait time exceeds 8 weeks, due to high demand. Thank you for understanding!🎄
Speedball's Boss Series of pottery wheels offers high quality performance at an exceptional value. Boasting the features and capabilities artists require at a value that can't be matched, these wheels are an affordable new industry standard for intro through advanced potters.
The Big Boss features a .85 HP industrial motor that runs quietly as it handles up to 150 lbs. of clay continuously.
The Big Boss features a polyethylene tabeltop and two-part splash pan for easy cleanup, 14" wheel head and foot pedal with smooth, variable speed control (0-240 rpm). Reversing plug allows for quick and easy changes of wheel direction, and sophisticated load-sensing control ensures that wheel head speed is maintained under changing loads.
Wheel also includes:
- 2 free Bats: One 7" square and One 12" round
- Splash Pan/Wheel Collar
- Removable Bat Pins
- 1 free instructional DVD: "How to throw your first Pot"
- 1 free Speedball Glazes Sample Pack!
- 5 year warranty
- Click Here for the Clay Boss Wheel Series Owner's Manual
- .85 horsepower (large motor enclosure at back of wheel)
- Sophisticated load-sensing control – maintains wheel head speed under changing loads
- 150-lb centering capacity
- 14" cast and machined wheel head-- includes removable bat pins
- Easy-Clean Top- lasting polypropylene composite surface
- New Improved 'Quiet-Brush' motor- the quietest wheel operation in this price range
- Now with Wheel head Height Adjustment!
- Bat pins included
- Wheel Head Height 19.5"
- Sturdy Steel Frame
- Full range of Motor Speeds (0-250 RPM)
- Electronic Control Circuit-- for variable speed control
- Reversing plug-- for changing wheel rotation direction
- Foot Pedal has Solid State Variable Speed Control
- Pedal equipped with "Cruise Control"
- Table Size: 26"x 21"