Lucy Neatby provides specialized technique videos that are essential to your knitting library! Mondaes owns their own set for employees to borrow, and we often watch them multiple times through! Double knitting in all its forms is explained in depth on this unique DVD.
- What is Double Knitting?
- How we create two layers
- Knitting Tubes on Straight Needles with a Single Yarn
- DK Cast-On Methods (with one or more colors)
- DK Bind-off Methods
- Circles within Circles
- DK and Ribbing are Cousins
- From Single to Double Fabric
- From Double to Single Fabric
- Pockets and Patches
- Two Yarns, Sides, Hands
- Color Patterning and Quilting
- Run time: 2 hours, 27 minutes