Fiber Trends Pattern CH31, Design by Evelyn A. Clark
Three easy-to-crochet baby blankets make up quickly in worsted weight. Pattern stitches are easily adaptable to different yarns and stitch counts.
- Sizes: Crocheted Old Shale Blanket: 33" x 39", Striped Blanket: 35" x 35", Lacy Bordered Blanket: 35" x 35"
- Yarn Requirements in worsted weight: Crocheted Old Shale Blanket: 1000 yards, Striped Blanket: 600 yards of color A (white) and 430 yards of color B(aqua), Lacy Bordered Blanket: 950 yards
- Gauge: Crocheted Old Shale Blanket: 12 stitch repeat = 3½" (8cm), Lacy Bordered Blanket: 12 single crochet stitches = 4" (10cm), Striped Blanket: 13 sts = 4" (10cm) in pattern stitch.
- Crochet Hooks: US size J (6mm) for all blankets.
- Striped blanket also requires a size I (5.5 mm) for border.