Fiber Trends Pattern CH23, Design by Bev Galeskas
Three styles, all in worsted weight yarn for fast and easy knitting.
- Sizes: Ruffled Ridges: (in pink) 36" x 40" (91 x 102 cm), Two-Color Thermal Knit: (in cream and yellow) 36" x 36" (91 x 91 cm), Diamonds: (in blue) 35" x 40" (89 x 102 cm).
- Yarn Requirements: Worsted weight yarn., Ruffled Ridges: 1250 yds (1143m), 2-Color Thermal Knit: 1000 yds (914m) main color & 400 yds (366m) contrast, Diamonds: 1250 yds (1143m)
- Photographed models are made in Lamb's Pride Super Wash Worsted from Brown Sheep Co.
- Needles: All styles, 29" (80cm) circular needles in US size 8 (5mm), or size needed to obtain the gauge., Two color thermal knit blanket also requires a size 7 (4.5mm) circular needle for border.
- Gauge: 18 sts = 4" (10cm) in stockinette stitch with larger needles.