**OLYMPIC Is Still building custom kilns during Covid-19! Though build-times are a little longer, ALL of our U.S. Manufacturers need our orders, patience, and support. ❤️Please order from Mondaes and you'll receive your tracking info & exact ETA within 15-20 business days. Thank you for supporting U.S. products, jobs, and the arts industry!**
The Perfect Package MAS2327 HE Olmypic:
- Inside kiln dimensions: 23 3/8" wide x 27" deep. (For the MAS1823, 18" wide x 23" deep smaller version click here)
- Fires to 2350°F, high fire. Always purchase a cone 10 kiln for frequent firing to cone 6- this extends the life of expensive elements up to 2x.
- Standard 240 Volt, 1 phase (Most U.S. potters use standard 240 volt kilns. Choose other options from the pull-down tab. 208 Volts + 2 & 3 phase add cost. For complete electrical installation instructions click here)
3" High Fire "pro" brick provides even-firing, less heat loss, and lower power bills. We save aprox. $150 per month over kilns sold with 2" brick.
Our model includes the upgraded 12 key digital Bartlett V6-CF controller which includes 6 preset firing schedules for 04-Cone 6 slow/fast bisque/glaze, and 6 empty programs to customize.
- Can be used to fire pottery or slump glass as-is. Add a dual-media lid element for frequent or primary use as a glass kiln.
- Olympic's 1 Year Limited Warranty included, and trouble-shooting/support from yours truly at Mondaes forever and ever.
- The Perfect Package Includes a Complete Furniture Kit of highest quality 1" thick High Fire Shelving & Posts (choose NO furniture kit from pull-down tab if you do not need this and wish to omit it from The Perfect Package.) Furniture Kit Includes:
- Four 21” x 10.5 x 1 : High Fire Half shelves
- 6 each large square shelf posts- 4, 6, 8, 10 inch in height
- 1 lb bag kiln wash
- Free Residential lift-gate, Free Shipping to Mondaes. (Residential delivery usually includes a palleted/lift gate service up-charge, which we waive for U.S. Deliveries. Calculate your discounted shipping rate at check-out or Pick Up In Store FREE.)
- More ramp-hold user programs and multiple features
- Features include delay start, preheat, cone offset, skip step and many more for precise firings every time.
- Messages and Information are available for reviewing a firing profile before or during the firing during the current segment
- Cone table for easy look up of temperature and cone number equivalents.
WHEN TO ADD A VENTMASTER VENT SYSTEM:
- If you plan to fire toxic glaze materials within an enclosed room, and/or plan to work in that room while firing
- If your kiln room has inadequate ventilation to cool the room - the vent system will siphon off kiln heat and keep the room's temp more comfortable
- If you are installing the kiln in any educational setting indoors (classroom, public studio) with no window near the kiln to open if needed.
- Note: We know many potters who work in a garage or open-bay studio who do not choose to purchase a vent system. Mondaes is not required commercially to utilize a vent system in our public classroom, and our kiln does not overheat the room. Please use common sense and consideration for your specific policies, educational settings, and personal safety.
Add-Ons (& Links to add-to-cart with your Perfect Package!)