We have Miss Jacqui to thank for this latest addition, and love this little book! You'll want more than one copy if you're a knitter: one for your bag and a few to hand out as reference for friends.
About the book, and What You'll learn:
- Pocket-size! Carry it anywhere at 4 x 3", heavy paper
- Knitting Needle Conversion chart (US | Metric | English)
- Common Care Label Symbols - List of what to include in your Well-Dressed Knitting Bag
- Hook & Needle inventory chart (crochet, Double Points, single point, circular) - Kitchener (!)
- Foot Length vs. Shoe Size chart
- Tips on Decreasing
- Tips on Substituting Yarns
- Recommended reads for your Knitter's Bookshelf
- Tips on Swatch Knitting - Copyright Dos and Don'ts
- Time Saving Knitting Tips
- Yardage Guestimation Guide
- Craft Yarn Council's Yarn Standards Guide The only thing this book doesn't do is knit for you!