The ancient art of knitting is known to be a powerful force for health and healing. Multiple research studies have proven what scores of knitters have felt for years: Knitting heals! Knitting stimulates the whole brain and results in benefits that calm body and mind. The rhythmic, repetitive movements induce a form of meditation similar to mindfulness. This focus has been shown to alleviate distressing symptoms of anxiety and chronic pain. The simple act of sitting quietly helps reduce heart rate and lowers blood pressures. Knitting, like meditation, yields benefits that improve lives.
Knitter's Pride designed The Mindful Collection to encourage knitters in the practice of mindfulness; their creative team intentionally chose colors, bags, tools and packaging designed to create positive and peaceful feelings. The color Teal is used because of its soothing nature; it is a color of tranquility and renewal. Each needle is laser printed with a single, meditative word, one word for each size, in order to encourage focus. And the circular figure visible on the Mindful Collection is an ancient symbol, representing the search for completeness and unity. Finally, with biodegradable materials and inks used on all packaging, you can feel good about the eco-compliance of these beautiful products.
Created with heart and hand, this line of needles, kits and accessories delivers Mindful Intention for your wellbeing.
Mindful Interchanger Needle Tips Are:
- Available in sizes US 2.5-15 (3.0mm - 10.0mm) in 4" tip length
- Available in sizes US 2.5-17 (3.0mm - 12.0mm) in 5" tip length
- Compatible with Mindful Collection Interchanger Cords for no-twist glide and a snag-free connection
- Perfectly crafted for fine fiber work
- Manufactured from superior stainless steel for a smooth knitting surface
- Laser printed with a meditative word to encourage mindful concentration