Speedball Block Printing Starter Kits make it easy to try your hand at basic to intricate printmaking. We use these brayers in all of our block printing classes, so we know they stand the test of time with heavy use.
Easy to clean, the roller on your brayer will pop out of its handle for scrubbing. The basic linoleum block included is mounted on wood for stability, and cuts easily when warmed on a hot plate or in your oven at 150 degrees F.
- Block printing starter kit perfect for beginners, crafters, students or printmakers
- Create your own limited edition prints, artistic prints, card crafting or other paper crafts
- Cutters are hand-crafted from high quality tempered steel, hand ground cutting edges are ideal for both soft and hard substrates
- Hard plastic comfort grip lino handle with a hand-adjustable metal chuck making it easy to install and change cutters, end of handle twists off for convenient storage of cutters inside handle
- Great gift item!
- 1 Hard Brayer with pop-out handle
- 1 Lino-block, wood mounted
- Set of block carving nib tools with handle
- 1 black 1.25 oz tube of Speedball water soluble ink