NEED HELP CHOOSING A WHEEL?
Mondaes has 13 years of LIVE
Teaching newbies and pro #Makers
So we KNOW how to help you choose equipment that will guide
your Creative Journey.
WE LOVE MAKING THE PERFECT MATCH ... Just ask. ❤️
Kromski Folding Wheel
- For Spinners who need an "only wheel" thats full size
- For travel, taking classes, spin-ins, and love it's historic look
Kromski Castle Wheel
- For Spinners who need a compact wheel and are smaller stature
- With extreme treadling ease, easy to reach orifice and all yarn capability
- Now available: the SUPER huge Great Jumbo Flyer that holds 1-2 lbs!
Intro Double Treadle Wheel
- For Spinners on a budget that still need a wheel that makes everything
- Top quality hardware makes treadling feel like Kromski's high-end wheels
- Modern look still has great resale value, and can be custom painted!
Production Double Treadle Wheel
- For Spinners who want a production wheel with high speed twist capacity
- A stunning addition to their studio or spinning space that calls them to create
- Comes with 3 Bobbins + Stand-alone Arched Lazy Kate with tension springs
Most Affordable Saxony Wheel
- For Spinners who want a "cinderella" saxony style wheel on a budget
- Still light-weight enough to transport
- With on-board lazy kate for easy storage of 3 Bobbins
ST Production Wheel
- For Spinners who want an On-Board Lazy Kate
- And large 21.5" Diameter fly-wheel
- With FOUR production bobbins 50% larger than competitors bobbin capacity
Largest Historic Production Wheel
- For Spinners who want modern spinning and adjustment capability within a historic replica
- Huge 24" Flywheel creates high twist with effortless treadling
- Stand-alone vertical lazy kate with 3 Bobbins