The Inkle Loom is a loom every weaver should have. It is great for weaving belts and bands.
Inkle looms are great for start-up weaving programs because they require little additional equipment, are easy to use and understand, and are easily stored.
The Schacht Inkle loom is built with years of heavy use in mind. It has one open side for ease of warping. The tension bar has an easy grip knob for adjusting the warp tension during weaving.
- Warps can be up to 4.5" wide and 8.5' long.
- The Inkle Loom is made of hard maple and left unfinished.
- The Schacht shuttle has one beveled edge which is great for both holding yarn and for beating
- the weft.
Inkle looms come with adjustable knot and peg, and one belt shuttle.
- You'll find replacement knobs and pegs here under the pull down tab.
- Inkle Loom: 7" x 9 1/2" x 31", 6 lb
- Belt Shuttle: 8" x 1 3/4" x 1/4", 1 oz
- Please allow 1-4 weeks for free shipping, as Schacht products are in high demand. During high volume seasons, Schacht product ETAS may exceed 4 weeks. We do our best to have Schacht parts in stock at Mondaes. In-Stock parts will ship within 24 hours. Rest assured that as soon as your order is place through Mondaes your purchase has been given a "number" on the Schacht production line and will be shipped the day it is available. All Schacht products are handmade in the USA, assembled and tested, and then disassembled and packed with care for shipment.