Extra Knitter's Pride interchanger needle cords are great to have with any interchanger set and allow multiple projects to be worked at a time, with coupled with a spare cord-connector and used as a project holder!
The cord caps enable you to work on more than one project at a time. The caps screw onto the cord ends to securely hold your project on the cord, while you remove the needle tips for use in another project.
The cord key must be used to tightly fasten the needle tip to the cord. It prevents your needle tip from coming loose while knitting.
Colored Single Cords:
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat, with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Smooth join with silver plates connectors– enables stitches to slide around needles effortlessly
- Long threaded screw-in “join” insures that cord and needles stay connected
- Tightening hole provided in the metal join for extra secure tightening
- Specially designed “key” facilitates effortless tightening
- End caps easily fit on cord and keep knitting safe