Have a group of 2-4? No reservation required! Walk-Ins welcome during all open hours: 10-6 Mon, Tues-Sat 10am-10pm, closed Sun.
👉Parties 6+, or during holidays, read on...
Bring your friends, kids, ladies night out, father-daughter/son group, or entire company team-building event to Mondaes Ceramic Studio!
Everyone enjoys painting ceramics even if they have never painted before, and you'll find our studio's atmosphere is both up-beat and relaxing.
💥HOW IT WORKS:
1) Pick a piece and paint! Ceramics have prices on each ranging from $2.98* +, and this price includes EVERYTHING. ZERO studio or "sitting" fee, glazing fees, we never charge you more to come back and finish your piece. Phew!
2) Put it on the "ready to fire" shelf! Every piece finished between Mon-Sat is fired over the weekend and ready to pick up by Tues. after 6pm. Shipping available for out of town painters! Keep it on the "Still Painting" shelf and work on it FREE for up to 30 days.
3) Ready to book a party? Right on! Choose your desired 2 hour block from the date-picker, pay ONE $25 fee to reserve your table (non-refundable if cancelled), and tell us how many painters you estimate bringing in the comments box at check out. It's ok if that number changes as bit, we'll be ready for you! You'll get up to $25 off your own ceramic purchase ticket after painting (so it's free to reserve as long as you come paint!) ⤴️
- Ceramics are microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe, and are fired to 1923° F, so they'll last for generations with care.
- Underglazes are non-toxic, so get those little hands and feet printed on a plate or mug for memory's sake!
- Every piece is dipped in clear glaze so even the littles get food-safe, glossy dinnerware back no matter where they put the colors. Easy for everyone!
- We do our best to keep a wide array of kids novelty figures (animals, monsters, etc.) and small dishware in stock between $9.98-15.98. Basic and vintage mugs range $12.98-22.98. Plates range $14.98-22.98.
- Mondaes Makerspace & Supply opened its own production facility for vintage ceramics in Nampa, Idaho in 2015. We ❤️to provide great jobs right here in the U.S., and produce higher quality pieces than the industry ships from abroad. Painting at Mondaes is awesome OFF-SCREEN entertainment, a great form of art therapy, and supports our local economy in a big way. Win, win, win!
Still have Q's? Contact us! For answers sooner than 24 hrs, call ⬇️