The Symphony is made of finely turned European Alder and Birch and comes packed with all the features and attention to detail spinners have come to expect from Kromski products. The 24″ wheel diameter rotates on bearing sleeves, contributing to effortless treadling. The double treadles are well-engineered to make long spinning sessions comfortable. The flyer is double drive, but also has Scotch tensioning, for for single drive use as well. The bobbins are large and hold 50% more yarn than other bands. The bobbins also fit on all other Kromski wheels.
- Wheel diameter : 24″
- Orifice height: 27″; size – 3/8″
- Bobbins: Three included – Fits all Kromski wheels. Kromski regular bobbins have a 50% greater yarn capacity than most other popular wheel bobbins.
- Includes threading hook, arch style tensioned Kate and bottle of spinning wheel oil.
- Ratios: 7.5, 10, 16 and 20 to 1; Two whorls included.
- Bearings on wheel shaft and treadle; leather bearings on flyer
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- The Symphony comes in a boxed kit and requires an hour of assembly. Watch the video below on how to assemble your Symphony or download an instructional PDF.