The Ladybug has the characteristic solid Schacht construction and its unique design is both functional and charming.
Designed-in carrying handles in the legs and light weight make the Ladybug easy to pick up and transport. An optional attached tensioned Lazy Kate integrates into the front leg and makes it easy to take along, too!
The Ladybug Spinning Wheel uses Scotch tension, and can also be used in double drive mode.
The Ladybug comes with medium and fast flyer whorls; the slow and high speed whorls (purchased separately) can also be used for a wide range of ratios.
Included with each Schacht Ladybug Spinning Wheel are a poly drive band, threading hook, three bobbins, medium and fast whorls, and double drive band. Each Ladybug Spinning Wheel is unique - somewhere on your wheel is your very own Ladybug pal.
- Slow whorl: 5:1 & 6:1
- Medium whorl: 7:1 & 9:1
- Fast whorl: 10-1/2:1 & 12-1/2:1
- High Speed: 14:1 & 16:1
- 29" h × 17" w × 18 1/2" d
- Weight: 12.5 lb
- Orifice Height: 27"
- Orifice Diameter: 3/8"
- Drive Wheel Diameter: 16"
- Bobbin size/Wt: 3" × 4 1/2", 3 1/2 oz
- Threading hook: 1/2 oz
NOTE: Schacht has now made their Travelling Wheel, The Sidekick, to accept the flyer and bobbins from the Ladybug or Matchless! The Sidekick can then be purchased at a lower cost if you do not need the flyer and bobbins.
- Please allow 1-4 weeks for free shipping, as Schacht products are in high demand. During high volume seasons, Schacht product ETAS may exceed 4 weeks. We do our best to have Schacht parts in stock at Mondaes. In-Stock parts will ship within 24 hours. Rest assured that as soon as your order is place through Mondaes your purchase has been given a "number" on the Schacht production line and will be shipped the day it is available. All Schacht products are handmade in the USA, assembled and tested, and then disassembled and packed with care for shipment.