Dot Journaling—A Practical Guide explains how to start and keep a dot journal—a planner, to-do list, and diary that will help you get your life together. You decide what goes inside:
- Lists of your to-dos, to-don’ts, and more
- Symbols that will make those lists efficient and effective
- Spreads to plan your day, week, month, or year
- Trackers for your habits and goals
- 208 numbered dot-grid pages that make creative layouts a breeze
- A rugged, flexible cover with an inner back pocket
- An elastic closure and a ribbon to keep your place!