The Baby Wolf loom is the most uncompromised small loom available today. It has all the advantages of portability while maintaining the best big loom features. If compactness and portability are what you are looking for, you’ll be interested in this thoughtfully engineered loom. The weaving width of the Baby Wolf is 26".
You have your choice of four or eight shafts (w/additional cost), or you can choose the "Four Now-Four Later"* model which allows you to expand from four shafts to eight shafts at any time. The X-frame design is exceptionally stable and can be easily folded to a depth of 18".
The adjustable beater allows the position of the shuttle race to be raised or lowered if necessary. The Baby Wolf employs a friction brake on the warp beam which lets you advance the warp smoothly.
*"Four Now - Four Later" (4N4L) is an eight harness loom shipped with only four harnesses installed, but with the capacity to add an additional four harnesses. You can purchase a kit to add four harnesses at a later time. 4N4L looms are shipped with all the heddles, tie-ups and other items normally included with an eight harness loom.
- The Sectional Warp Beam Kit is added to an existing beam and has two-inch sections and a 12" circumference. It comes as a kit which is added to your existing beam.
- The Loom Bench is a beautiful companion piece to our looms. The bench seat height is adjustable from 19" to 24" and has been designed to offer you both a flat and a slanted seat position. Bags are also available for the bench, sold separate.
- The Wolf Stroller an indispensable accessory. Whether you've got a Baby Wolf or Mighty Wolf, our Stroller makes moving your loom around easy.
- The Wolf Trap is wide enough to hold shuttles, threading hook, bobbins, and scissors, but doesn't interfere with your weaving.
Still have Questions? We love to match weavers and looms based on your projects, studio space needs, and recommendations we hear from weavers on staff. Contact us anytime, and you'll find that no question is too big or small.
- Please allow 1-4 weeks for free shipping, as Schacht products are in high demand. During high volume seasons, Schacht product ETAS may exceed 4 weeks. We do our best to have Schacht parts in stock at Mondaes. In-Stock parts will ship within 24 hours. Rest assured that as soon as your order is place through Mondaes your purchase has been given a "number" on the Schacht production line and will be shipped the day it is available. All Schacht products are handmade in the USA, assembled and tested, and then disassembled and packed with care for shipment.
- You may choose to ship your Schacht product directly to you if you are outside Idaho's Treasure Valley at no additional shipping charge (all orders over $75 ship free), or to Mondaes' retail store.