Quick to make in any DK weight yarn, hats & booties make great gifts.
The lace cuff hat has a hidden ribbed headband for a good fit, and both hats can be topped with a soft knitted button.
- Design by Evelyn A. Clark, Fiber Trends Pattern CH36
- Sizes: Newborn and 6 months.
- Hat Circumference: Newborn - 14½" (37cm) and 6 Months - 16" (41cm). Bootie Length: Newborn - 3" (7.5cm) and 6 Months - 3½" (9cm).
- Yarn: 160 (190) yards (146 (174) meters) of DK weight yarn for hat and booties set. Mondaes suggests Big Trend Yarn by Swedish Yarns for a watercolor/striping effect, or Simplicity by Hikoo. Both yarns are proven winners and machine washable!
- Needles: US size 5 (3.75mm) 16" (40cm) circular and a set of 5 double points needles in the same size.
- Gauge: 22 sts = 4" (10cm) in stockinette stitch.