This classic round yoke pattern shows off your color work skills while presenting a classic that is flattering to wear. We love the affect it has when knit up from hand-spun natural fleece colored yarns, or in neutral tones, but the sweater is very fun when knit from bright colors as well!
- Sizes available: Small: 42½" (Med 45", Lg 47½")
- Yarn Requirements: worsted to dk weight yarn that knits to gauge:
- Yarn Amounts: 1020 (1150, 1300) yds of charcoal (main color); 130 (145, 165) yds of yoke background (lt gray); 45 (55, 65) yds of black
- Needles: US sizes 5 & 7 (3.75 & 4.5 mm) circular needles in both 16" & 24" (40 & 60 cm) length and a set of double pointed (dp) needles in each size.
- Gauge: 20 sts = 4" (10cm), in stockinette stitch on larger needle