**Some Schacht products take up to 8 weeks to ship. For exact ETA's if in a hurry, email email@example.com.
The Inkle Loom is a loom every weaver should have. It is great for weaving belts and bands.
Inkle looms are great for start-up weaving programs because they require little additional equipment, are easy to use and understand, and are easily stored.
The Schacht Inkle loom is built with years of heavy use in mind. It has one open side for ease of warping. The tension bar has an easy grip knob for adjusting the warp tension during weaving.
- Warps can be up to 4.5" wide and 8.5' long.
- The Inkle Loom is made of hard maple and left unfinished.
- The Schacht shuttle has one beveled edge which is great for both holding yarn and for beating
- the weft.
Inkle looms come with adjustable knot and peg, and one belt shuttle.
- You'll find replacement knobs and pegs here under the pull down tab.
- Inkle Loom: 7" x 9 1/2" x 31", 6 lb
- Belt Shuttle: 8" x 1 3/4" x 1/4", 1 oz