These straight single point needles, with their polished beechwood surface, work well with all yarns and are ideal for knitters who like the familiar rhythm of back-and-forth knitting. Their generous endcaps keep all stitches safely put.
Available in 2 lengths and a full range of sizes, they are ideal for a variety of projects.These have the lightness of birch and the strength of natural wood
- Needle tips made of birch wood mean perfect points
- Ideal for today's chunky yarns - easy stitch glide and no snagging
- Now available up to Jumbo size US 50 (25.0mm)
- Generous size end caps keep stitches firmly on needle
- Provides hours of pleasurable knitting with no hand fatigue
- Warm to the touch, and gentle in the hand
- Need larger needles than size US19? Check out the NEW Jumbo Birch Single Points and Jumbo Birch Circulars - affordable, HUGE, and perfect for roving blanket knitting!