The Interlude offers the modern spinner maximum spinning options for all types of fibers and yarns. The 22″ diameter wheel allows a wide range of ratios and smooth treadling while remaining easy to transport. The Interlude is the wheel to take to guild meetings, demonstrations, retreats, re-enactions, and more. With it’s single drive, single treadle and easy assembly, the Interlude has everything whether you are a novice or have years of spinning under your belt.
- Wheel diameter: 22″
- Orifice height: 26″; size – 3/8″
- Bobbins: Three included that will fit all other Kromski wheels. Kromski regular bobbins have yarn capacity that is 50% greater than many other popular wheel bobbins.
- Includes threading hook, attached three bobbin Lazy Kate, bottle of spinning wheel oil
- Ratios: 7, 13.5, and 15.5 to 1; see options right for other speed options
- Bearings on wheel shaft; leather bearings on flyer
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Elastic drive band for easy adjusting and treadling
The Interlude comes in a boxed kit and requires an hour of assembly. Watch the video below on how to assemble your Interlude or download an instructional PDF.