An easy-to-use, travel table-loom at a reasonable price. Erica is a compact member of the Louet family that packs in all the features you love about a full-size loom in a small, portable footprint.
The Erica is perfect for people learning to weave, those wanting to upgrade from a rigid-heddle loom or those that want to have the capabilities of a high-quality travel loom. Compared to a rigid-heddle loom, it is easier to operate, the warp tension is more even, it has a large shed of 4.5 cm (1 ¾”) and you have flexibility in the number of threads per cm.
Starting as a 2-harness loom and expandable to 4 harnesses, this is a terrific loom at a reasonable price. The warped loom folds flat, so you can easily take it to class or on vacation, or fold for storage in small spaces.
The Erica Floor Stand kit can be purchased separately. It is compatible with both the 30cm or 50cm model. This stand can adjust in height from 21-26", can be tilted at an angle, and easily assembles/disassembles for weavers taking their Erica out and about!
Erica comes in the following widths:
- 11.75" (30cm)
- 19.5" (50 cm)
- Stainless steel reed 40-10 (metric)
- 200/300/400 Texsolv heddles (205 mm)
- Tie-up sticks & leasesticks
- 16 warp sticks
Dimensions & Weight (w x d x h):
- Erica 2 shaft 30cm - 18” x 24.5” x 16.5” - 7.7lbs
- Erica 4 shaft 50cm - 18” x 24.5” x 16.5” - 11 lbs
- Erica 2 shaft 50cm - 24.5” x 24.5” x 16.5” - 12lbs
- Erica 4 shaft 50cm - 24.5” x 24.5” x 16.5” - 13.5lbs
- Easy-to-use travel format
- Choice between 2 and 4 harnesses
- Large Shed (1.75")
- 10-Dent Steel Reed
- 200 Tesolv Heddles (150mm)
- Solid beech and laminated birch construction
- Great warping instructions + support from Mondaes!
- Folds down easily even when fully dressed, or warped
- Very portable at a maximum of 13.5lbs
- Exquisite craftsmanship
THE BASICS OF 4 HARNESS WEAVING VIDEO:
HOW TO WARP THE ERICA LOOM VIDEO:
THE ERICA LOOM ASSEMBLY VIDEO: