- If you plan to fire toxic glaze materials within an enclosed room, and/or plan to work in that room while firing
- If your kiln room has inadequate ventilation to cool the room - the vent system will siphon off kiln heat and keep the room's temp more comfortable
- If you are installing the kiln in any educational setting indoors (classroom, public studio) with no window near the kiln to open if needed.
- Note: We know many potters who work in a garage or open-bay studio who do not choose to purchase a vent system. Mondaes is not required commercially to utilize a vent system in our public classroom, and our kiln does not overheat the room. Please use common sense and consideration for your specific policies, educational settings, and personal safety.
- Purchase the VentMaster Extension kit in addition to the VentMaster in order to run two kilns on a singular VentMaster System.
- 208-240 Volt, 50/60 Hz., .5 amp, choose from pull-down tab
- Motor 73 CFM1 Weight 10 lbs. (4.5 kgs)
- Hose 3-foot High Temperature Hose
- Motor and Housing
- 4 ft. length of 2 diameter high temperature hose
- Cast aluminum collection cup with spring loaded and threaded pedestal gasket
- Instruction Manual & Kiln Safety Manual
- ¼ drill bit for use in assembly
- Vent cap