Mondaes Step 4 Studio Spinning Level is for our independent spinners, and provides the following:
- A curated monthly fiber box valued over $50
- Unlimited studio time: come spin anytime at Mondaes
- Use of our rentable fiber equipment at no additional cost: Wheels, Clemes E-Carder, FeltCrafts Needle Felt Machine, and Ball Winder + Swift (equipment added as space allows)
- Use of your own fair-wage Bolga Basket from Ghana to transport materials, and the option to buy one per month at 20% Off
- Invitation to the optional weekly Step 4 Spin-in on Tuesdays from 10am-12pm, or 6pm-8pm (or close...).
FEE: $128 covers all bullet-points in the list above.
SCHEDULE: Offered monthly from the 1st to last day of the month. Step 4 may be purchased after the 1st of the month but is not prorated or discounted. Join in the optional weekly spin-ins from 10am-12pm or 6-8pm, choose your preferred dates from the pull-down tab. Dates may vary per month. Fiber Boxes may be picked up anytime after 48 hours from your Step 4 Level purchase.
SKILL LEVEL: Feel free to enroll in Step 4 anytime you would like independent studio time, regardless of skill level, though there is no instruction included. Studio spinners must have a good understanding of their own wheel, tension system, and be able to spin a continuous yarn to have fun spinning without instruction. Use of shop wheels is included if needed. Sharing is welcome at Spin Ins, all instruction at Mondaes is led within Mondaes Step 1-3 class levels by Mondaes Education Team.
STUDENTS BRING: Yourself, your wheel, bobbins/accessories you have with it. Goodies are always welcome and shared, and the hot tea bar will be open for service if desired.
Does your wheel need a tune up? Drop it off for a $48 Complete Tune-Up (we need about 2 weeks for it's repair or assessment).
STUDIO SPACE LIMITED TO 10 SPINNERS PER SESSION: Purchase your class registration here, or call Mondaes @ 208-407-3359 to reserve space.
Class fees may be transferrable with approval but are not refundable.Mondaes reserves the right to cancel any class due to under-booking or in the unlikely case of an instructors absence. If a class is cancelled, you will be notified by a staff member via email and phone and offered a space in the next available class or a refund.