- Wheel diameter – 18″
- Orifice height – 26″; size – 3/8″
- Bobbins: Three included that will fit all other Kromski wheels. Kromski bobbins have yarn capacity that is 50% greater than many other popular wheel bobbins.
- Includes threading hook, attached Lazy Kate, bottle of spinning wheel oil.
- Ratios: 6, 10.5, and 13 to 1; Optional whorls available for other speeds.
- Bearings on wheel shaft; leather bearings on flyer
- Weight – 9 lbs.
- Elastic drive band for easy care and consistent spinning
Unfinished: $445* We strongly suggest finishing this wheel by hand before use for it's preservation.
Clear Finish: $549
Mahogany or Walnut Finish $569
Watch Kromski's video on the Prelude, and get to know the wheel! We're also glad to answer any questions you may have about wheels and whether its the wheel for you. Simply use the Mondaes contact form and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Here's a link to the instructional pdf assembly guide for the Prelude, and a video on how it's put together below. Have spinning Q's after your wheel is put together? We're glad to help troubleshoot any day of the week: your own personal spinning instructors, at your service.