Mondaes Makerspace is proud to say we've taught weaving in all forms to ages 3-99 for over 15 years! This little lap loom is taking the classroom by storm, and still makes its home with adult weavers on road trips.
We've learned what works and doesn't for beginners and young weavers with little hands, so our flat loom utilizes the shuttle method instead of a weaving needle. Loading a shuttle and taking the weft volume through the warp, instead of leading with a set amount on a weaving needle makes all the difference.
Introducing The Slim Loom™ in response to the need for a low-cost highly functional first (or continued) weaving loom! We've tested these in our classes with the best results out of every small loom on the market.
Watch the Slim Loom Video below!
Includes: 1 Slim Loom, 1 Pick-Up Stick, & 3 Yarn Shuttles
- Loom can be painted, ink pen illustrated, or stained
- Loom Dimensions: Frame: 12" x 16" x 1/8", 14" pick-up stick, 6" Shuttles
- Basic Loom Kit Includes: One Slim Loom, Pick-Up Stick, and two 6" Shuttles.
- Add more shuttles if desired, or 1/2 lb Color Bags of Mill Ends Yarn at the pull-down tab
- Made of composite wood in the USA