Check out JacquardSolarFast.com for turning photos into film negatives to use with SolarFast™ dyes.
Newly improved: Now odorless and safe for children!
- No more ammonia
- More consistent exposure times
- Brighter and cleaner colors
- A more stable dye
HOW IS IT USED?
- Apply SolarFast to fabric or paper using a brush, sponge or brayer. While still damp, expose the design to sunlight and watch the color magically appear!
- Place objects on the coated substrate before exposing, to block development. Any object that casts a shadow will create an image. Use a film negative to create permanent photographs on paper or fabric.
- Prints are washable, lightfast and archival. The dye leaves fabric completely soft. On paper, SolarFast has zero relief and will not affect the texture of the printed surface whatsoever.
- SolarFast thins and cleans up with water.
- For screen printing applications, use SolarFast Thickener.
all artist papers, wood and natural fibers, including: cotton, linen,
canvas, silk and hemp
Available in Sizes:
- 4 fl oz/118 ml
- 8 fl oz/.24 L
- 32 fl oz/.94 L
- 1 gal/3.78 L